Last Updated: April 5th, 2022
unPLUG Dining, Inc. (“unPLUG”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is dedicated to being transparent about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information when you interact with our mobile application (the “App”). unPLUG is providing this App on behalf of its client. This Privacy Notice explains more about the data we collect about you, how it is used, with whom it is shared and what your choices and rights regarding your personal information are. This notice does not apply to the practices of third parties (including other users of the Site, including sellers) who may also collect or receive data in connection with your use of the Site.
Our Site is designed for adults aged 18 and over. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not authorized to use the service, with or without registering. In addition, if you are under 18 years old, you may use the service, with or without registering, only with the approval of your parent or guardian.
1. What Information We Collect and How We Collect it.
We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the App.
2. How We Use Your Information.
In general, we only use your information as follows:
· We use the information you provide directly, to deliver App functionality you have requested.
· We may also use your contact information to communicate with you about the Restaurant, unPLUG, and/or their respective service offerings (unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish to receive such information- please see section 9 for information on how to opt-out of marketing messages ).
- We may use your information for marketing research conducted on behalf of the Restaurant.
- We may use your information to analyze, evaluate and/or improve the App.
· We may also process your information to meet our other compliance and regulatory duties or protect and defend the rights or property of unPLUG.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
We do not disclose your contact information to parties other than the Restaurant for their own marketing purposes nor do we sell your personal information.
3. Who We May Share Your Information With.
In general, we only share your information as follows:
To the Restaurant: we may share your name and usage information with the Restaurant.
To Our Service Providers: we may share your information with third parties who provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as website analytics companies, hosting and cloud computing service providers, and payment processors. Our service providers only access, process or store your information in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transactions: we may share your information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Required By Law: we may share your information when we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Protect Our Rights: may share your information in order to protect and defend the rights or property of unPLUG.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, or as otherwise permitted under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent.
4. Hyperlinks on the App.The App may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by others. You should review the privacy notices of any other website you may be redirected to from our App, as we have no control over the practices of these third parties.
5. Keeping Your Information Secure.We use reasonable, standard administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no method of online transmission is entirely secure and we cannot guarantee complete security. You are responsible for using a strong password and keeping it confidential. You understand and agree not to share your account login credentials with others and that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
6. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information.We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the App to, as applicable, you or our clients and to comply with the law. We may retain your information for longer periods in order to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with our App, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may also maintain residual copies of your personal information in our backup systems
7. Storage and Processing of Personal Information in the U.S.unPLUG is based in, and operates from, the United States. If you are located in other jurisdictions, please note that as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to the United States. These countries may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information and judicial redress as the country in which you reside. By submitting your personal information to us through the App, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to any country and its use and disclosure in accordance with applicable U.S. Federal and state laws and with this Privacy Notice.
8. Your Choices and Rights.
You have several choices regarding the use and disclosure of your information:
Information You Provide. If you do not want your information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct, or remove it from our records, please contact us at [email protected].
Marketing Messages. We may send you marketing communications, about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. Please understand though that some non-marketing communications are not subject to this opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
9. Privacy Policies of Other Websites.
10. Changes and Updates.We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, and we will make such updates available on our App. Please review our Privacy Notice periodically for changes. If we make material changes, we will endeavor to provide advance notice of such by email or through a notice on our App.
11. Contact Us.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at [email protected] or by using the contact details below: